Lincoln City OR Real Estate Company
About Dennis M. Regen, Broker, CRS
Dennis M. RegenPrincipal Broker, CRS3891 NW Highway 101Lincoln CityOR 97367 US
Phone: (541) 992-2177
Certified Residential Specialist
- Co-Owner of Taylor & Taylor Realty Company
- 36 years of Real Estate experience in Lincoln City with results!
- 20th year Legend Award for the year 2010
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS since 1992
- Consistently in the Top 1% Sales Bracket of the Nation's Realtors
- "Realtor of The Year 1997" Award Lincoln County Board of Realtors
- #2 in residential commission income in Oregon 1st qtr. 1995, 1996, 1998
- #2 in residential commission income in Oregon 2nd qtr. 1996, 2006
- #2 in residential commission income in Oregon 4th qtr. 1996, 2002
- #3 in residential commission income in Oregon 2nd qtr. 1999, 2000
- #3 in residential commission income in Oregon 3rd qtr. 1996, 2001
- #3 in residential commission income in Oregon 4th qtr. 1998, 2007, 2008
- #1 in commercial commission income in Oregon 1st qtr. & 3rd qtr. 1999
- #2 in commercial commission income in Oregon 2nd qtr. 1998
- Top "100" Agents in the Nation in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 for Residential Units and/or Commission Income
- Chairman's Circle Award 1991-1999 & Platinum Chairman's Circle 2000-2003, 2008-2015
- Chairman's Circle "Legend Award" 2002, Chairman's Diamond 2004-07& 2014
- Member since 1987 of the National Association of Realtors
- Member since 1987 of the Oregon Association of Realtors
- Member of the Residential Sales Council since 1992
- Member since 1987 of the Lincoln County Realtor Board
- 24-year member of REMGO-Real Estate Marketing Exchange Group
- Trustee for the North Lincoln Hospital Foundation 1987-1993, 1998, 2002-2016
- Past member of Building Board of Appeals for Lincoln City
- Singly involved in more sales and listings than any other Realtor in Lincoln County!
- Past committee member for the Urban Renewal Plan and adoption to Lincoln City
- Committed to clients-7 days a week "100% Service 100% Of The Time"
Source: Data compiled from Lincoln County Board of Realtors Statistics
Kelly ColkittBroker3891 NW Highway 101Lincoln CityOR 97367 US
Phone: (541) 993-2245
Kelly Colkitt is a graduate of Washington State University with a degree in Communications.
In his 20 years of corporate sales management experience and 9 years as a successful business entrepreneur in residential construction and site development, Kelly embraces the need for timely, knowledgeable and honest communication.
In today's world there is the ability to communicate in so many efficient ways and the ability to exchange information and knowledge in the real estate industry through this technology is key to Kelly's approach to business.
Find out what a true professional real estate broker can provide you.
Kelly's business approach to your property investment is honest, innovative and respectful to your needs.