Lincoln City OR Real Estate Company
About Dennis M. Regen, Broker, CRS
Dennis M. RegenPrincipal Broker, CRS3891 NW Highway 101Lincoln CityOR 97367 US
Phone: (541) 992-2177
Certified Residential Specialist
- Co-Owner of Taylor & Taylor Realty Company
- 35 years of Real Estate experience in Lincoln City with results!
- 20th year Legend Award for the year 2010
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS since 1992
- Consistently in the Top 1% Sales Bracket of the Nation's Realtors
- "Realtor of The Year 1997" Award Lincoln County Board of Realtors
- #2 in residential commission income in Oregon 1st qtr. 1995, 1996, 1998
- #2 in residential commission income in Oregon 2nd qtr. 1996, 2006
- #2 in residential commission income in Oregon 4th qtr. 1996, 2002
- #3 in residential commission income in Oregon 2nd qtr. 1999, 2000
- #3 in residential commission income in Oregon 3rd qtr. 1996, 2001
- #3 in residential commission income in Oregon 4th qtr. 1998, 2007, 2008
- #1 in commercial commission income in Oregon 1st qtr. & 3rd qtr. 1999
- #2 in commercial commission income in Oregon 2nd qtr. 1998
- Top "100" Agents in the Nation in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 for Residential Units and/or Commission Income
- Chairman's Circle Award 1991-1999 & Platinum Chairman's Circle 2000-2003, 2008-2015
- Chairman's Circle "Legend Award" 2002, Chairman's Diamond 2004-07& 2014
- Member since 1987 of the National Association of Realtors
- Member since 1987 of the Oregon Association of Realtors
- Member of the Residential Sales Council since 1992
- Member since 1987 of the Lincoln County Realtor Board
- 24-year member of REMGO-Real Estate Marketing Exchange Group
- Trustee for the North Lincoln Hospital Foundation 1987-1993, 1998, 2002-2016
- Past member of Building Board of Appeals for Lincoln City
- Singly involved in more sales and listings than any other Realtor in Lincoln County!
- Past committee member for the Urban Renewal Plan and adoption to Lincoln City
- Committed to clients-7 days a week "100% Service 100% Of The Time"
Source: Data compiled from Lincoln County Board of Realtors Statistics
Bennett ChristiansonPrincipal Broker3891 NW Highway 101Lincoln CityOR 97367 US
Phone: (971) 237-1403
Bennett Christianson has been a realtor since November, 2007 after graduating with honors from Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon where he achieved a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance.
Investments in financial markets are a keen interest of Bennett's and this focus, coupled with his sharp analytical skills will serve him well in working with his client's real estate needs.
Bennett and his father Wayne have enjoyed teaming up, not only in business, but also in building projects, hunting, fishing and athletics.
They share a true affection for coastal living and strive to experience and share much of what the Oregon coast offers to those seeking to reside here.
Like his father, Bennett is a goal setter and remains committed to achieving the results his clients seek.
They will not be disappointed.
Wayne ChristiansonPrincipal Broker3891 NW Highway 101Lincoln CityOR 97367 US
Phone: (541) 992-0288
Wayne Christianson moved to the coast in 2006.
He and his family lived in Hermiston, Oregon where Wayne enjoyed 23 years of successful high school and middle school teaching.
In addition to his educational experience, Wayne received extensive training in property evaluation while employed as a fee real estate appraiser where he achieved the R.M. designation from the American Association of Real Estate Appraisers.
While his R.M. designation has been retired, Wayne is confident that the skills he acquired appraising properties is valuable in helping his clients achieve maximum return on their property investments.
His appraisal skills also benefit Sellers by not only assisting them in setting accurate sales prices for their property, but also keeping them informed of market trends, current anticipated marketing time and financing conditions that affect today's market.
Wayne is very goal oriented and will be diligent in seeking the real estate results that his clients need and expect.